£20000 - £25000 per annum
Application Support Coordinator required for a growing organisation that provides their clients and partners with a great platform to do business. As the Application Support Coordinator, you will be involved in providing technical IT support and running the support desk for the whole company. This organisation has done very well this year, even throughout Covid. They have had to adapt because of the nature of the business but they have done this well.
This role is on average 3 days per week in their lovely, open plan office in Brighton and the rest WFH.
Salary is £20-25k basic
Working for an organisation that is continuing to grow and expand, your role as the Application Support Coordinator will be pivotal in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of IT support throughout the company. Responsibilities will include setting up equipment, setting up users, new accounts, policies etc. You will also be onsite at the two main company events each year to help set up and be responsible for IT support: Spring is in Frankfurt, Autumn is in Las Vegas.
Required skills and experience for this Application Support Coordinator role:
- Excellent communication and customer support skills
- Service desk experience although this role is not infrastructure or network focused
- Experience supporting internal applications
- Good experience of MS Office
- O365 and Active Directory experience is desirable
- A highly competitive salary
- Newly refurbished offices in Brighton with subsidised parking
- The opportunity for flexible and remote working
- Travel to Frankfurt and Las Vegas most years
- Private healthcare and confidential employee assistance programme
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Personal development opportunities ranging from access to ground-breaking conferences to in-house training and team building days.
This organisation is family born and has a family feel environment with collaborative decision making always taking place.
Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier one supplier status.
Please more information on this Application Support Coordinator role, or a further exploratory conversation, please contact Dom Buck on 07395_105_650 or Dominic . Buck @ mexasolutions . com
Keywords: Application Support, Applications, Service Desk, Service Desk Analyst, IT Support, 1st Line Support, 1st Line Service Desk, 2nd Line Support, 2nd Line Service Desk