£50000 - £60000 per annum
Agile Project Manager
Agile Project Manager required for a leading Microsoft Independent Software Vendor who are growing at an incredible rate. They are seeking a Project Manager with an expertise in Agile / Scrum processes to join their busy development team. This organisation have created an excellent culture where self-development is high on the agenda - they are decent, honest people who are looking for a like-minded talented technology enthusiast.
** 100% WFH - Fully Remote **
These guys have never had a UK office and don't plan to!
£50,000 - 60,000
The Development team is a crucial part of their business. They build bespoke products that their enviable customer base use on a day-to-day basis to enhance their experience working with M365, SharePoint and Power Platform. The products are cutting edge and you'll be at the forefront of new technologies. As the Agile Project Manager, you'll be taking responsibility of Agile / Scrum processes, managing relationships between the development team and product owners as well as release planning and scheduling. You'll also be recognising opportunities to utilise new technology that benefit your customers.
For this Agile Project Manager role, you will have:
- Excellent background in development, software business analysis or technical Project Management
- Experience and strong knowledge of Scrum / Agile processes
- Fantastic stakeholder engagement skills
- The ability to identify opportunities that will benefit customers
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Power Platform and other Microsoft products is desirable
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £50 - 60k salary depending on experience
- 100% home and flexible working (all their employees are home based) - These guys don't have an office and don't plan to
- Opportunity to join a great team where management are all very approachable
- Pension and Private Health Insurance
- High spec equipment - you spec your own!
This is an excellent opportunity for a forward thinking Agile Project Manager to join a highly respected and leading Microsoft Partner and ISV. We have placed half a dozen individuals into this company over the last 18 months and the feedback from every one has been extremely positive.
Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier one supplier status. We have the full job description available for you.
Please more information on this Agile Project Manager role, or a further exploratory conversation, please contact Dom Buck on 07395_105_650 or Dominic . Buck @ mexasolutions . com
Additional keywords: Agile Project Manager , Project Manager , Agile , Scrum Master , Senior Project Manager , Software Development , SDLC , Software Development Life Cycle , Business Analysis , Business Analyst , Senior Business Analyst , Technical Project Manager , Scrum , Senior Agile Project Manager