£30000 - £38000 per annum
3rd Line Support Engineer is required for a Managed Service Provider paying from £30,000-£38,000 per annum. The role is based in Fareham, Hampshire.
3rd Line Support Engineer
Based in Fareham, Hampshire
Working for a Managed Service Provider
£30,000-£38,000, depending upon background and experience.
Working within the IT Service Desk team of a leading Managed Service Provider and IT consultancy, the 3rd Line Support Engineer will be responsible for providing 3rd line BAU support escalated from the service desk. Technical environment is across Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365, Azure, Intune, networking, virtualisation and Microsoft 365 administration.
- Previous 3rd Line support / Service Desk experience
- Good experience across PC hardware and MS Windows Server
- Good understanding of Office 365, Active Directory and Group Policies
- Ideally good experience in Azure and Intune experience
- Network support experience across firewalls, switching & access points
- Ideally previous experience of working for a managed service provider / IT Service Provider - not essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
This position would suit a 3rd Line Support Technician / Service Desk Analyst / Helpdesk Analyst / IT Support Technician / System Administrator / IT Support Engineer / IT Technician / Support Analyst / Systems Administrator who has good experience in providing 3rd line support in an IT Services / Managed Services environment across Windows, Office 365, Active Directory, Azure and desktop support.
This 3rd Line Support Engineer position is looking to start ASAP, will be based in Fareham, Hampshire. The role is paying from £30,000-£38,000, depending upon background and experience
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com