£28000 - £35000 per annum
3rd Line Service Desk Analyst, with strong 3rd line BAU support of Windows Server & Office 365 environments, is required for a technology organisation, based in Fareham paying from £28,000 - £35,000.
3rd Line Service Desk Analyst
Based in Fareham
Working for a technology organisation
£28,000 - £35,000, depending upon background and experience
Working for a growing technology organisation on the IT Service Desk, the 3rd Line Service Desk Analyst will be providing specialist 2nd & 3rd line technical support for desktop and Windows Server operating systems and environments. This will encompass O365 and Active Directory design & administration, virtualisation, network support across LAN/WANs including firewalls, switches & routers.
- Strong & proven 3rd line support experience of desktop & infrastructure environments
- Excellent Windows Server, Active Directory and Office 365 support experience
- Virtualisation experience (ideally Hyper-V)
- Network support experience - WAN/LAN, firewalls, routers & switches
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management experience
This position would suit a 3rd Line Service Desk Analyst / 3rd Line Support Analyst / Support Engineer, who has strong experience of supporting desktop and infrastructure environments to a 3rd line support level.
This 3rd Line Service Desk Analyst position is looking to start ASAP, will be based in Fareham, paying from £28,000 - £35,000 (depending upon background and experience)
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.