£25000 - £35000 per annum
Outsource Engineer / 2nd Line Support Engineer, with experience of visiting client sites for hardware, software and equipment installation and configuration, is required for a growing IT Managed Service Provider in Fareham, Hampshire. The position is paying from £25,000 - £35,000, depending upon background and experience.
2nd Line Project Engineer - Outsource Engineer
Based in Fareham, Hampshire
Working for a growing It Managed Service Provider
£25,000 - £35,000
Working within the infrastructure support team of a growing Managed Service Provider, the 2nd Line Support Engineer / Outsource Engineer will be responsible for providing specialist 2nd line support to external customers. You'll be visiting client sites to support and help with any project deployments.
- Strong 2nd line service desk support experience
- Technical skills across Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365 & Azure, and networking & desktop technologies.
- Ideally have experience of supporting customers face to face
- Full driving licence for visiting sites. You will have use of the company vehicles
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management experience
This position would suit a 2nd Line Engineer / Field Engineer / IT Technician / 2nd Line Support Analyst / Support Technician / Field Support Engineer / Support Engineer / Outsource Engineer, who has strong experience of setting up, installing and configuring hardware & software environments.
This 2nd Line Support Engineer position is looking to start ASAP, will be based in Fareham, Hampshire, paying from £25,000 - £35,000, depending upon background and experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.