£25000 - £30000 per annum
2nd Line Support Engineer, with strong experience of 2nd line support (BAU) and assisting with project delivery experience, is required for a technology organisation, based in Ferndown, Dorset, paying from £25,000 - £30,000.
2nd Line Support Engineer
Based in Ferndown, Dorset
Working for a growing technology organisation
£25,000 - £30,000, depending upon background and experience
Working for a growing technology services organisation in the infrastructure services team which focus on providing the highest levels of quality services to their customer base, the 2nd Line Support Engineer will be responsible for supporting infrastructure server support to the external customer base at a 2nd line support level. This will include the escalation of unresolved 1st line support, as well as getting involved in supporting the planning & delivery of project work across servers, security and networking. The Senior Support Engineer will be getting involved with Active Directory, O365, Azure, Intune, Office 365 Security, VMWare ESXi and networking technologies.
- Strong 2nd line support (BAU support) experience
- Good exposure of project delivery
- Excellent Windows Service administration & deployment experience
- Excellent Active Directory, Office 365 and virtualisation (VMWare) experience
- Good experience of Azure & Intune
- Good experience of SAN administration & networking technologies including LAN/WAN and firewalls
- Experience of working for a customer centric Managed Services Provider / technology services organisation
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management experience
This position would suit a 2nd Line Support Engineer / 2nd Line Support Analyst / IT Support Engineer / IT Support Analyst / IT Support Technician / 2nd Line Support Technician, who has strong experience of 2nd line support (BAU support) as well as exposure to project delivery across Microsoft 365 technologies, including Windows Server, Office 365, Active Directory, Azure and Intune.
This 2nd Line Support Engineer position is looking to start ASAP, will be based in Ferndown, Dorset, paying from £25,000 - £30,000, depending upon background and experience
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.