£22000 - £27000 per annum
2nd Line Support Analyst - Chichester + Remote Working
£22,000 - £27,000 on experience
Flexible working available - circa 1-2 days/week in the office for the right individual.
THE OPPORTUNITY - 2nd Line Support Analyst
Is your company stuck in the dark ages?
Have you been working in an IT Support Engineer role and promised promotions that have never happened?
Based in Chichester, this fast-growing MSP has clients both locally and internationally working with the latest and cutting-edge technologies - always looking out for the next best thing.
Working in a growing company that rewards success, not only means a positive impact on your salary, but also the opportunity to grow with the team, developing your career path into leadership or more senior technical roles.
This is not a run-of-the-mill job - this is a chance to really build your technical career.
THE ROLE / COMPANY - 2nd Line Support Analyst
- Based in unique offices, with state-of-the-art internal IT infrastructure
- You will be providing 2nd line support to clients both within the service desk and onsite at clients
- As a 2nd Line Analyst, you will work to resolve various technical issues, escalating to more senior members of the team when required
- With overtime and an on-call rota available, your basic salary can grow
- Must have a valid, clean driving licence as you will be visiting clients onsite. Don't worry about having your own car though, you'll have use of a pool car!
- If you're a dog lover, then this is the role for you! You will have two friendly office dogs onsite.
IDEAL SKILLSET - 2nd Line Support Analyst
You will have a background working at an MSP in a busy 2nd Line Analyst / Helpdesk / Service Desk role, and basic technical knowledge of some of the following:
- Some exposure to Windows Server 2012 R2 upwards (creating Users on Active Directory)
- Microsoft Operating Systems, ideally up to Windows 10
Ideally one of the following:
- Virtualisation on Hyper-V or VMware
This position would suit a 2nd Line Support Analyst / 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst / IT Support Technician, who has strong 2nd line experience on an IT Service Desk for a IT Service Provider.
This 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst position is looking to start ASAP, will be based in Chichester, paying from £22,000 - £27,000 depending upon background and experience.
HOW TO APPLY - 2nd Line Support Analyst
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
2nd Line Support | Service Desk Support| Service Desk Analyst| Helpdesk Analyst | Helpdesk Support | Support Analyst | Support Engineer | Virtualisation | Server | VMware | Hyper-V | AD | Windows 10| MSP