£22000 - £28000 per annum
2nd Line Support Analyst - Chichester + Remote Working
£22,000 - £28,000 based on experience
Flexible working available - potentially 4 days / week working from home for the right individual.
THE OPPORTUNITY - 2nd Line Support Analyst
This 2nd line Support Analyst will be working on the IT Service desk of this fast-growing MSP, who has clients both locally and internationally and are working with the latest and cutting-edge technologies - always looking out for the next best thing.
Working in a growing company that rewards success, not only means a positive impact on your salary, but also the opportunity to grow with the team, developing your career path into leadership or more senior technical roles.
This is not a run-of-the-mill job - this is a chance to really build your technical career as the team really value collaboration and knowledge sharing, this opportunity will have exposure to technical 3rd line support issues and to get involved in client project work.
THE ROLE / COMPANY - 2nd Line Support Analyst
- Based in unique offices, with state-of-the-art internal IT infrastructure
- You will be providing 2nd line support to clients both within the service desk and onsite at clients
- As a 2nd Line Analyst, you will work to resolve various technical issues, escalating to more senior members of the team when required
- Exposure to 3rd line support technical queries
- With overtime and an on-call rota available, your basic salary can grow
- Must have a valid, clean driving licence as you will be visiting clients onsite. Don't worry about having your own car though, you'll have use of a pool car when visiting customer sites.
- If you're a dog lover, then this is the role for you! You will have two friendly office dogs onsite.
IDEAL SKILLSET - 2nd Line Support Analyst
You will have a background working at an MSP in a busy 2nd Line Analyst / Helpdesk / Service Desk / IT Technician role, and technical knowledge of some of the following:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 - 2019 (creating Users on Active Directory)
- Microsoft Operating Systems, up to Windows 10
- Virtualisation on Hyper-V or VMware (ideally Hyper-V)
- VoIP experience
- DNS, DHCP and Group Policies exposure
This position would suit a 2nd Line Support Analyst / 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst / IT Support Technician, who has strong 2nd line experience on an IT Service Desk for an IT Service Provider.
This 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst position is looking to start ASAP, will be based in Chichester, paying from £22,000 - £28,000 depending upon background and experience.
HOW TO APPLY - 2nd Line Support Analyst
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
2nd Line Support | Service Desk Support | Service Desk Analyst | Helpdesk Analyst | Helpdesk Support | Support Analyst | Support Engineer | Virtualisation | Server | VMware | Hyper-V | AD | Windows 10 | Office 365 | MSP