£18000 - £21000 per annum
1st Line Service Desk Analyst - Chichester
£18,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
THE OPPORTUNITY - 1st Line Service Desk Analyst / IT Support Analyst
Based in Chichester, you'll working for a company who work with the latest and cutting-edge technologies - always looking out for the next best thing.
Working in a growing company that rewards success, not only means a positive impact on your salary, but also the opportunity to grow with the team, developing your career path into leadership or more senior technical roles.
This is not a run-of-the-mill job - this is a chance to really build your technical career.
THE ROLE / COMPANY - IT Support Analyst
- You will be providing 1st line support to users on the IT service desk
- As a 1st Line Engineer / IT Support Analyst, you will work to resolve various technical issues, escalating to more senior members of the team when required
- With overtime and an on-call rota available, your basic salary can grow
- Must have a valid, clean driving licence as you may be visiting clients onsite. Don't worry about having your own car though, you'll have use of a pool car!
IDEAL SKILLSET - IT Support Analyst / Service Desk Analyst
You will have a background in a busy 1st Line Analyst / Engineer / Helpdesk / Service Desk role, and basic technical knowledge of some of the following:
- Some exposure to Windows Server 2012 R2 upwards (creating Users on Active Directory)
- Experience of Office 365 support
- Microsoft Operating Systems, ideally up to Windows 10
Ideally experience of:
- Virtualisation on Hyper-V or VMware
- General Networking (Cabling, IP config, basic router/switch set up)
HOW TO APPLY - IT Support Engineer
If this sounds like the right role for you, and you'd like to apply, then please forward your CV to:
Bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com
Don't worry if your CV is not up to date, please apply anyway and we can update your CV later as needed.
1st Line | Service Desk | Helpdesk | Support Analyst | Virtualisation | Server | VMware | Hyper-V | AD | Windows 10| MSP