£18000 - £22000 per annum
1st Line Service Desk Analyst - Chichester
£18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
THE OPPORTUNITY - 1st Line Service Desk Analyst / IT Support Analyst
Working within the IT Service Desk of a growing organisation, the 1st line Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for handling the initial support calls coming into the Service Desk from external customers. You'll be expected to basic triage and troubleshoot & resolve issues across Office 365 and Active Directory. In addition, you'll get exposure across Azure, networking and the wider Windows Server environment.
You'll be working within a growing company that rewards success, not only means a positive impact on your salary, but also the opportunity to grow with the team, developing your career path into leadership or more senior technical roles.
This is not a run-of-the-mill job - this is a chance to really build your technical career.
THE ROLE / COMPANY - IT Support Analyst
- You will be providing 1st line support to users on the IT service desk
- As a 1st Line Engineer / IT Support Analyst, you will work to resolve various technical issues, escalating to more senior members of the team when required
- With overtime and an on-call rota available, your basic salary can grow
- Must have a valid, clean driving licence as you may be visiting clients onsite. Don't worry about having your own car though, you'll have use of a pool car for company visits.
IDEAL SKILLSET - IT Support Analyst / Service Desk Analyst
You will have a background in a busy 1st Line Analyst / Engineer / Helpdesk / Service Desk role, and basic technical knowledge of some of the following:
- Some exposure to Windows Server 2012 R2 upwards (creating Users on Active Directory)
- Experience of Office 365 support
- Microsoft Operating Systems, ideally up to Windows 10
Ideally experience of:
- Virtualisation on Hyper-V or VMware
- General Networking (Cabling, IP config, basic router/switch set up)
HOW TO APPLY - IT Support Analyst / Service Desk Analyst
If this sounds like the right role for you, and you'd like to apply, then please forward your CV to:
Bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com
Don't worry if your CV is not up to date, please apply anyway and we can update your CV later as needed.
1st Line | Service Desk | Helpdesk | Support Analyst | Virtualisation | Server | VMware | Hyper-V | AD | Windows 10| MSP